Monday, January 18, 2010

Mamavation Monday

So here I am again.... Another Monday...... Hmmmmm

Ok so this week has been a wild one...

I am still having a hard time keeping food down.
I have to get blood work done this week to check my potassium levels, when I was in the hospital my potassium levels were very low, and after weight loss surgery it is very important to keep tabs on your vitamin levels it can be dangerous.I have not had much energy this week. But that goes along with not keeping food down.

I did meet all my goals except getting more protein.

So that is my one goal for next week MORE PROTEIN!!!!!


So that is my goal I know this is not much but is something.

7 comments:

  1. will it bypass soon..the food not staying down? I hope it's just temporary for you. Are you able to do any physical activity, like walking since your surgery? Would love to hear more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goal is *your* goal - just for you. What is hard for me, might be cake for you, and vise versa.
    So sorry you are having a hard time with eating. Hopefully your doc will help. Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job reaching your goals and good luck with more Protein this week. I hope that you are able to keep food down agin soon. I hope you get some answers from you doctor. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope my comment didn't seem off the mark, I was just curious and concerned and wanted to know a bit about it. You're doing great and I wish you the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you met your goals. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is some easy protein you can try. Hummus, almonds, eggs, beef jerkey, any other nut. Try some of these for snacks thought out the day. I would recommend you do some weight training when you feel better. Weight loss happens quicker with weight training. I can recommend a good program if you want. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww hugs! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete