Wednesday, January 6, 2010

VERY First Mamavation post

Here I am for my mamavation Monday post a day late. I was in the Emergency room with my son, who fell on the ice and busted his head open. Thankfully they were able to just glue and and not have any stiches.

So I have just had weight loss surgery on Dec 14 and I have learned a whole new way of eating I can not drink 30 minutes before or after a meal and not with my meal. I eat 1/3 of a cup of food at the most per meal. I have been exercising twice a day a 45 minute walk in the morning and a 45 minute walk in the afternoon.

My goals are to get more water I am only getting about 40 ounces a day. I need 70-80 ounces a day.
Also I would like to incorparate varying exercise other than just walking like swimming and pilates.

So come on moms and lets get fit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment