Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mamavation Monday

Ok so this week I have slacked off a bit, I only went to the gym one time. Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and I still have it today. I went to church this morning, they are having a womends fitness group to learn how to eat to live,live to worship and get full on the Word in the Biblically based 9 FITatudes. I am pumped this is a 12 weeks class and it begins this tuesday.



What I need to work on this week:



I need to get more protein.

I need more water or crystal light.

I need to get to the gym at least 3 times this week.



My sucesses this week:

I got to the gym.

I drank on average 25 ounces or more of water.

I watched my portions.



So all in all I had a decent week.



I need your help get on twitter and tweet this as much as possible to show that I have a network of friends behind me that support me in what I am doing.
"Hey @bookieboo! I want @southeasttxmama to be the next #Mamavation Mom. She has my support!"

4 comments:

  1. good for you......keep it up.
    i really need to figure out how to get "moving" a torn tendon is keeping my put.

    see you at the momtv show..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you did great. You DID go to the gym. I love that Crystal Light too (lemonade, I put it in sparkling water, yum).

    I wonder, on days you can't get to the gym, how 'bout walking round the neighborhood? It's like a personal treadmill! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tweeted for you, girl! Way to go on your fitness efforts this week. I'd go for water than crystal light... You'll get used to it, in the long run. Keep up the good work! --- @ImAHotMom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the support ladies.

    ReplyDelete