Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mamavation Monday 4/4

Well it is Easter Sunday, where has all the time gone too????

I am getting very excited for the finalist announcement tomorrow night on Mamavation_Monday.






I have already put in my application.
If you support me in what I am doing please tweet this out. "Hey @bookieboo! I want @southeasttxmama to be the next #Mamavation Mom. She has my support!"


So I am down to 268.1 pounds yay!!! I watched my first Mamavation video that I made and can tell that I have lost a ton of weight in just my face alone.




The water thing has really been going good this week!


I am doing 7000 steps a day on average!


I am alot more active with my kids.(playing at the park, walking the neighborhood ETC)!!!!


I would really LOVE an EAS_Active to workout with!!!!!!!!


We already have a Wii but I haven't really found any games that I am in love with yet.




I am still struggling with getting in all the foods that I need to eat in a day.


I would also like to add-on some weight training in the mix.




Can ya'll tell a differance in my face??

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you. I can see a difference! You look amazing. Keep up the good work, I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work, I am working on getting more steps into my day, but its sometimes hard. Wishing you the best for a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see a difference in you! You look great! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl! Absolutely can see a difference - you are doing FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I can see a difference, way to go! We can all get there together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally see a difference!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can TOTALLY tell the difference in your face! Good for you! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! I can see the difference in your face -- FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

    (and, congrats on your big win tonight on Mamavation TV)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can totally see the difference not just in your face but something about how you present yourself. Congrats on the EAS Active win, you are going to use it well. I have no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete