Monday, May 3, 2010

move it and lose it challenge

So I am late as usual on the post LOL


I am having a great week so far I am into sixe large or Xlarge bottoms and that is great, I used not to fit in XXLarge YAY!!!


I have been riding one mile + a day with the kids for the last 3-4 days.


I have been drinking tons of water.


My weight loss is pretty steady.


Like I said last week I need to journal my food.(I'm having a hard time with this one)
Also EARTH_FOOTWEAR is the sponser this week, I can not tell you how bad I want a pair of Kinetics Love them

4 comments:

  1. You made me work for it silly, did you really lose 4.4 pounds in a week and 12 pounds since the challenge started? Holy moly mama! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing fabulous!!! I need to keep a food journal too and I just cant get into it!

    Keep up the good work!

    @gutimom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing fabulous. I wish you great success on your journey. You can do it! I find that my food journal keeps me accountable. I usually plan out my days meals the night before. If it's not written down I dont eat it, or if I do decide to eat it I write it down. I used to think that if no one sees me eat it, it doesnt matter. Boy was that bad way of thinking lol! I hope you have another successful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to think the same thing, but know I can not eat just anything. I will pay for. and not just by my weight.

    ReplyDelete