Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Review "Mom's Bible: God's Wisdom For Mothers"

This Bible is the New Century Version with notes by Bobbie Wolgemuth. While, in two weeks time I have not read this entire Bible (can you believe it?) LOL

When I got this book It was not at all heavy or large and bulky like I would have thought it to be.
The hard cover durability of this Bible is also very nice. Given that it will likely land in the home of many small hands, it is great that it is durable for Mom, but still a great size for silent devotion.


While this would not be my first choice for a study bible, it will definitely be used for daily devotions and topical studies. I highly recommend this Bible for all moms who are seeking to understand God's plan for their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment