Sunday, May 23, 2010

my last pictures for mamavation!!!!!

So here it is the last week of the Move it and Lose it Campaign I can not believe it!!! These last few weeks have been a whirlwind to say the least!!!??!!! Whew is all I have to say about it!!! LOL
I did wonderful with my water. I am thinking about getting a hydracoach!!! I really want one of these.
I have been keeping up with my exercise loving it since the weather has gotten consistinly warmer more bike rides and the pool mopens next week I can not wait. Well my weight stayed this week. But I lost a total of 15.8 Pounds since the move it and lose challenge began. WOOHOO to say the least.



Arms
Left: 12 inches
Right: 12 inches
Bust: 50 Inches
Hips: 49 Inches
Waist: 50 Inches
Thighs
Left: 26 Inches
Right: 24.5 Inches










9 comments:

  1. Don't say it is your last...I can't wait to see you in that size 10 dress! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa I can not wait to be in a 10 either

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this!!! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15.8 pounds! YES!!!! You are doing fantastic. Please keep up everything that you are doing. And for the record... I am also looking forward to the outdoor pools opening up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great! I am amazed at your progress!!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done an amzing job. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Shannon! You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete